Supply Lists - Updated 8/4/21
You may be wondering about Young 5's school supplies. The only thing your child needs before the first day of school is a backpack. We have all of the supplies you need here at school. Your child will receive a folder provided by our PTO. These are items that we will use frequently throughout the school year. While it's not mandatory that you provide these, every donation helps as the school budget does not permit everything that we will need:
- hand sanitizer
- watercolor markers (Crayola)
- glue sticks (Elmers - .24oz or .77oz)
- boxes of 24 crayons (Crayola)
- Ticonderoga tri-write pencils - standard size
- Ziploc bags: gallon, quart, sandwich & snack
- antibacterial cleaning wipes
- Dixie cups
- paper plates: dinner & dessert sizes
- Classroom Snacks! We will have a class snack once or twice every day. Graham crackers, animal crackers, goldfish crackers, fruit snacks, granola bars, etc.
You may be wondering about kindergarten school supplies. The only thing your child needs before the first day of school is a backpack. We have all of the supplies you need here at school. Your child will receive a folder provided by our PTO. However, if you would like to donate some items to our classroom, there are some suggestions below. These are NOT mandatory, just some things we use a lot during the year:
- Clorox wipes
- paper plates – dinner size and dessert size
- paper cups
- paper towel
- Zip Lock bags: sandwich, quart & gallon sizes
- glue sticks
- Over the ear headphones
- Individually wrapped Community snacks for the whole class. Beginning with the first day of school.
- Pencils (ticonderoga #2 pencils are best for our pencil sharpeners at school)
- Colored Pencils
- 2 Glue Sticks
- 1 Highlighter
- 2 or 4 Black fine tip expo dry erase markers
- 1 pair of Scissors
- 1 Pencil Box or Pencil Pouch (Please make sure that items listed above can fit inside)
- 2 Composition 100 page Notebooks (not spiral notebooks)
- 2 Three-Ring Binder (1 or 1.5”) w/ clear front pocket (binders can be any color)
- 1 set of headphones-no earbuds (over the ear work best) Five Below has some!
Classroom Supplies Wish List
- Hand Sanitizer
- Gallon size Ziploc Freezer bags
- Post-it Notes (any color)
- Clorox/Lysol Wipes
- Soft Tissues (Kleenex)
- Classroom snacks (prepackaged - nothing with peanuts)
** Please do not send in additional items such as pencil sharpeners, rules, etc. We have classroom items for student use. ~ Thank you!
- Over the ear headphones, not earbuds ( a Panasonic option available on Amazon for $7)
- 2 composition notebooks
- A 1 inch 3 ring binder
- 1 folder (not yellow or plastic with name on it
- 1 yellow folder with prongs in the middle (not plastic/not labeled)
- 1 pencil pouch (size 10″ x 7 1/2″ or larger)
- 1 dry erase marker
- Pencils (pre-sharpened if possible)
We offer morning snacks to those who are not able to bring their own. If you are able to contribute to this a few times throughout the school year, your support would be greatly appreciated.
Please send in individually wrapped only.
Wish List Items:
- Clorox wipes
- Packaging tape
- Soft tissues
- Expo Markers
We offer morning snacks to those who are not able to bring their own. If COVID rules permit and you are able to contribute to this a few times throughout th school year, your support would be greatly appreciated. Please send in individually wrapped items only. Update about snacks will be announced once the year gets going.
Thank you for your help and support!!!
- 1 wide ruled spiral notebook.
- Four folders (2 pocket) – 1 red, 1 blue, 1 green & 1 yellow
- Earbuds or headphones – in a labeled Ziploc bag
- Two dry erase marker
- 4 Glue sticks
- 1 dozen #2 pencils (#2 pencils work best in the school pencil sharpeners
- Box of Crayons
- One highlighter
- 2 composition notebook (any color)
- Wireless mouse (optional)
- Pack of post-it notes - Kopek's class only
The following is a Wish List for items that our classes will need throughout the school year. If you would like to donate any of these we would really appreciate it. Donations accepted all year! Thanks!!
*Hand Sanitizer - Converse's class only
*Snacks - fruit snacks, cheez-Its, pretzels, granola bars, goldfish, animal crackers or any individually wrapped snacks.
*Box of tissues
*Box of Markers - Kopek's class only
*Box of colored pencils
*Any extra glue sticks or scissors for whole class supplies
- A sturdy backpack
- A plastic pencil box 8” x 5” x 3” (This size is important due to desk space. These keep our desks organized, so we can locate our school supplies quickly and easily.)
- Note: These can be purchased for $1.00 or sometimes less at dollar stores in our area.
- Pencils and an eraser
- 1-inch 3 ring binder
- 2 composition notebooks (often with black and white “marbled” cover – no spiral bound – please and thank you!)
- 2 black dry erase markers
- A pair of earbuds or headphones to use with Chromebook
- set of 12 colored pencils
- pair of scissors
- Wireless mouse to use w/ Chromebook (optional but strongly recommended)
- Folders, paper, notebooks, and everything else needed has been supplied. Thank you for having your learning tools ready and organized for our first week of school.
Wish List Items
The following items are needed by our class throughout the year. If any parents would be able to donate any of these it would be greatly appreciated.
- Kleenex Tissues
- Clorox or Lysol Disinfectant Wipes
- 1 Backpack
- 1 wireless mouse for Chromebook
- 2 One Subject Notebooks (in colors – red and yellow)
- 4 pocket folders (in colors - yellow, white, black & blue)
- 1 writing composition notebook (in black & white)
- 1 writing composition notebook (any color)
- 5-7 Post-it pads
- 2-3 Packs of 24 #2 Pencils
- pencil sharpener
- 2 highlighter markers in any color
- Package of 4-8 dry erase markers
- 2 Glue sticks
- 1 Package of 12 colored pencils
- 1 Pencil pouch or more if need be (no pencil boxes, please!)
- 1 Pair of headphones or earbuds with student’s name either on them or placed in a baggy with their name on it
- 2 Clorox Wipes container (if available)
- Individual Hand Sanitizer
- 1-3 boxes of Kleenex
- **Classroom participates in daily snack - more information to come the 1st week of school**