Imagine a school...
- where students are equipped with the skills to be collaborative, creative, and critical thinkers.
- where students are challenged to apply their learning to real-world problems and present their solutions to an authentic audience.
- where students learn with peers of different ages to provide instruction that is appropriate for them.
Learn about our enrollment process!
Select Zeeland Quest if you…
- want your K-3 child to have access to flexible groupings to match their learning needs
- want your 4-8 child working in a multi-aged classroom
- want your child working in a year-round balanced school calendar
- have high academic expectations for your child
- want your child to be understood, valued, and challenged as an individual
- are willing to work collaboratively with the teachers to help your child succeed
- believe in learning without limits.
An Innovative School
- Year Round Balanced Calendar
- Project Based Learning
- Flexible Groupings in K-3
- Multi-Age Learning Bands 4th-5th grades, 6th-8th grades
- Student Directed Learning
- Technology to enhance Global Awareness
- Second Language Instruction
A Partnership with ZPS
- Lunch Service
- Common Assessments
- Special Services
- Elective Classes
Interested in learning more?
We’d be happy to answer your questions and to set up a tour!
175 West Roosevelt
Zeeland, MI 49464