Youth & Adult Food Classes
12 Yr Olds - Adults
Join Pink Slip Cakery for some holiday-themed cookie decorating fun! A live demonstration of each skill will be performed and then participants will be able to test out their new skills! We will also work on the basics of sugar cookies, including baking tips, mixing icing, icing consistency, filling bags, piping, flooding and wet-on-wet techniques. Each participant will leave with a dozen fully decorated cookies!
- Register Here
- Cost: $35r/$50nr
- Instructor: Lisa Hann (Owner of Pink Slip Cakery)
- Valentine's Cookies: Tue, Feb 8 | 6:30-8:30pm
- Location: Cityside Middle School - Room 135
NUTRITION & WEIGHT MANAGEMENT COACHING
It’s time to improve your health and say good-bye to dieting for good! Let our coaches help you learn how to nurture good relationships with food and create a balanced healthy lifestyle. We will help you lose weight, gain energy and develop life-changing habits by giving you support, accountability and direction! Whatever your goals, we will help you get there!
INITIAL EVALUATION (90 minutes): We will take an in depth look at your daily practices to establish an important baseline. We will then help you define your health and nutritional goals and identify lifestyle habits and eating behaviors that require change.
SUPPORT SESSIONS (60 minutes each): On-going support and reinforcement of your habits. Your nutritional strategy will be continuously assessed and revised to best support your wellness goals.
- Client Packet
- To enroll, call (616) 748-3230 or stop by our front desk!
- 4-Pack ($199): Initial evaluation + 3 support sessions
- 6-Pack ($279): Initial evaluation + 5 support sessions
- 12-Pack ($519): Initial evaluation + 11 support sessions